Everyone loves a good drive in the sun, cruising along with the radio blaring and windows down. But let’s face it sometimes driving is a massive chore and road rage and stress kicks into overdrive.
Here’s 10 things to hate about driving;
1. Those erratic drivers who drive so close to you their practically touching your bumper. Calm down will you.
2. Those drivers that cut you up yet proceed to go slower than the speed limit WTF?
3. Drivers who think everyone’s psychic by the lack of indication, cheers absolute mind reader.
4. When you’re just about to overtake a slow driver and all of a sudden they become Lewis Hamilton. Christ make your mind up.
5. When you let someone out of a junction and they fail to acknowledge you, alrighty then!
6. People who approach a roundabout in the wrong lane and cut you up, learn to drive yeah.
7. People who drive slowly in the middle lane so you’re forced to either overtake or undertake.
8. Those drivers who drive 40mph everywhere, just do the speed limit.
9. When someone has a fast car yet never exceeds 30mph. If you want to go slow don’t get a sports car, stick to a 1.0 micra.
10. The dreaded traffic jam, there’s nothing worse when you just want to get home and watch Emmerdale.
Have you got any others? Don’t hesitate to comment.
If you want to drive without any of the above issues Karting is the one for you, let off some steam. Book on today by calling us on 01913860999 or book online by clicking here.